Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Without A Little Help From Anyone

It seems that my problems (little problems, I guess) are getting fixed in a very hard way. How could this happen to me? Yea right, of course I know. Indolence has come my way. And this is the reason why I got no time to relax at this point of my life, 3rd year, 2nd semester. What a stressful last few weeks!

Hearing Bob Marley's Iron Lion Zion, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do first. To dance or to pinpoint what Bob wants to say in this song. So I did both. What I'm supposed to do? I feel helpless, so frustrating. What I'm supposed to do? Now that I'm lost and being haunted by existential questions.

Who am I?

What is my purpose in life?

Why am I here?

It's gettin' hot in here...(not included in the existentialism thing)

I never thought that I can stand in a pessimist's smelly shoes. I used to be a happy man that doesn't support premarital sex, abortion and death penalty. But now, everything changed temporarily (the operation will be back to normal soon) in the negative side (but I'm still against the three things I enumerated earlier).

Seriously, I want a little change in my life. Honestly, I'm getting bored. Actually, I'm lonely.

Respectfully yours, Richard.

P.S. I love you..   XD XD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment